A Busy Life
TIME is something that we all struggle with in life. Often times people say that they don’t have enough time to get everything done, above all to start a business online, as their lives are so busy having so many assignments to do, like busy going to college, busy having a permanent job, busy having children, etc … These are the most typical excuses as to why someone feels so overwhelmingly busy and therefore they have no time to start a business.
If you have used one of these excuses mentioned above yourself before, then this article is most likely going to fit for you.
Almost everyone that has built a successful business online has a busy life
We all have busy lives, we have our tasks, duties, responsibilities to be done throughout the day, we have our families to be taken care of, we also have our social lives …
You are more or less in the same position as nearly everyone that undergoes a busy life, but have built a successful business online anyway. These are people who initially wanted to escape from their difficult financial situation they ‘re struggling with before they decided to get started …
24 Hours Per Day you have to manage
Not having enough time is actually only a feeling … We are all given the same amount of time (24 hours) in a day. Now if we resemble a day like a container stuffed with all kinds of things, the question is: how to arrange these things so that they will fit nicely in the container?
The answer is by sorting them … Get a piece of paper, make out something like a check list and fill in which things are primary needed, which are secondary and which are not necessary …. You will be surprised to realize that your container has been overstuffed with too much trash. Throw these out to create more room for other more useful/valuable things instead.
The same process can be applied for MANAGING the tasks we do in a day. 8 hours out of 24 hours we use for sleeping. Now take a look at the remaining 16 hours and consider on how you could pick out some of these hours and effectively use them for your business. For that, you’ll have to make some sacrifices, i.e. not to waste too much of your time doing unnecessary things and make better use of your unproductive time each day instead … Figure out, and find ways as to which you can select and save more time for your business.
For instance, How muchTV are you watching? How much time are you spending on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)? How much on email, YouTube, or online shopping sites? What games are you playing regularly online? Do you often go to every social event or party? Instead of wasting too much time on these activities, you could switch your focus and use more time on your business instead.
In doing so you might be able to save 3-4 hours each day, dedicating them to your new business. Through time you’ll be able to start earning money online …
Change your attitude
We all feel some sort of stress or tension when it comes to having some more time in our lives, but if you keep on saying “I will wait till I have time”, the possibilities are that you will never be going to have that time.
You’ll have to change your attitude and create more time, on a day to day basis … Choose what things you can and need to do in your “free” time, be more effective and productive in your activities to improve your business.
8 Tips to Make More Time for Your Business
- Wake up early in the morning. Waking up early gives you advantage over people who sleep and rise late. People who don’t wake up early are the ones who usually say that there is not enough time in a day to succeed doing all the things that they want to do. Most successful men and women start their day early.
- Be organized. If you are organized, you will be able to create time for doing the things crucial in your life. Create a time-schedule list and write down what your daily goals are, on a weekly basis (every Monday). Planning your week in advance and keeping this neat and orderly will raise your productivity and save you a lot of time and stress. Without this, you are not going anywhere. Make sure you review and update it regularly.
- Select and arrange your priorities. Consider the things that really matters to you and line them up accordingly to importance. Carry out the high priority tasks first and then turn to the less important things thereafter. By doing this you make sure that you use your time in the most effective and productive way.
- Bring a noteblock /notepad with you, anywhere you go. You should always be able to record whenever or whatever ideas you’ve got for your niche or business right away.
- Take your computer always with you. Whenever and whereever you go, (on a vacation, to the coffee shop), you should potentially always be able to set aside a portion of your “free” time, allowing you to maximize your hours in the day if needed, and work on your business.
- Keep reading. Never stop reading, always progressing your education and maintain being well-informed … It will contribute to the most awesome ways. Target to read four or so books year. Constantly reading throughout the day educating yourself and learning new things related to your niche, related to online business, etc …
- Utilize your weekends. Those who also work on Saturday and work 6 days a week, outwork those who only work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) … and being more productive, logically are going to succeed more online.
- Have a Positive Attitude. Everyone are given the same 24 hours in a day. If others are able to get started in a business online, while busy doing their daily tasks, so can you!
Your comments, or your feedback, are most welcome. Please leave them below.